You can breathe a sigh of relief knowing that our highly experienced Respiratory Care Practitioners are here to provide care 24/7. Our full-service Cardiopulmonary Department Providers are all ACLS and PALS certified and provide both in- and out-patient care.
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Stress Testing
Everyone experiences muscle and joint pain from time to time, but when the cause is an autoimmune disease, our board-certified rheumatology staff is here. From osteoporosis to fibromyalgia, our state-of-the-art technologies will test for and identify the right autoimmune treatment plan.
Urology issues can be inconvenient and painful, which is why our team is here to help. Whether it’s a UTI, kidney stones, or a more serious condition, our staff will quickly identify a cause and cure for the condition.
From the early teen years to late adulthood, reproductive health plays an important role in a woman’s life. Our staff is trained to see patients in every phase of life from their first gynecological visit it to their last.
AUDRAIN COMMUNITY CLINIC
(Primary Care / Walk-In Clinic)
We are dedicated to bringing healthcare closer to you, which is why we staff our Rural Health Clinic with top providers who offer a wide array of services.
- Primary Care
- Acute Walk-In Illness
- Chronic Care Management
- Sports Physicals
- Annual Physicals
- Pre-Employment Physicals
- Wellness Exams
- Workers Compensation Care
- DOT Physicals
- Diabetes & Hypertension Management
- Physician Assisted Weight Loss Clinic
- Skin Lesion Removal
- Mole Removal
- Pediatric Well & Sick Visits
- Women’s Health
- Men’s Health
Our Inpatient senior adult program (ages 55+) may provide treatment for a variety of behavioral health conditions, including, but not limited to:
- Severe Anxiety
- Suicidal ideation
- Severe Depression
- Marked Personality Changes
- Excessive Fears and Suspiciousness
- Alterations in Sleeping and Eating Patterns
- Withdrawal from Family, Friends and Others
- Substance Abuse such as Prescription Drugs or Alcohol
- Altered Perceptions, such as Delusions & Hallucinations
- Non-compliance with Outpatient Treatments and Medication Regimens